1. 근무 부서(Div./Team)
Business Development Division
2. 담당 업무 (Responsibilities)
1) Comprehensive tour planning of domestic (Korean) artists’ overseas concerts
2) Comprehensive tour planning of foreign (non-Korean) artists’ concerts
3) In 50+ cities around the world:
˗ Concert permit related communication (preparation of documents for government and related institutions)
˗ Visa related communication with consulates, lawyers, etc.
˗ Venue related communication with venue managers
˗ Concert production related communication for stage production, venue rental, etc.
˗ Hospitality management: flight, hotel, vehicle, restaurants, catering etc. reservation management
# We are looking for an experienced Global Tour Manager and for individuals who are looking to pursue a career in the global concert industry to connect artists with their fans around the world. We will provide higher than standard industry salary/benefits, as well as the opportunity to travel with artists and collaborate with people of different cultures in the entertainment capitals of the world.
3. 자격요건 (Requirements)
- More than 1 year's experience in related business
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Experience in business communication
- Possesses strong verbal, written and numerical communication skills
- Ability to reaffirm and resolve uncertain information/circumstances
- Detail-oriented, impeccable organization skills
- Ability to maintain smooth and strategic communication with overseas partners, overseas branches and other departments
- Ability to make rational decisions and take appropriate measures in unexpected situations and/or events
- Ability to make strategic business decisions based on P&L
- Native English and/or other foreign language speaker
- Experience in domestic/foreign artist concerts/tour planning
- Previously employed in an artist management agency/booking agency/concert production agency
- Experience in hotel, airline, travel agency, conference and VIP reception reservation
- Experience in maintaining and arranging VIP security
- Participation in multiple concerts/festivals
- User-oriented (commitment to service excellence)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work flexible hours when required (including weekends/public holidays)
- A music-lover who is positive, proactive and responsible
4. 접수기간 및 방법 (How to apply)
- 접수기간: 채용 시 마감
- 제출서류: 자유양식 국문 또는 영문 이력서 및 자기소개서
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter in either English or Korean.
* 입사지원 서류에 허위사실이 발견될 경우, 채용확정 이후 라도 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다.