1. 근무 부서(Div./Team)
Marketing & Communications Division
2. 담당 업무 (Responsibilities)
- Monitor news and industry trends in order to proactively pitch ideas for stories and articles
- Develop and update media kits, key messages, fact sheets, and other collateral material as needed
- Draft compelling content including press releases, op-eds, statements, blogs, and case studies tailored to specific audiences and channel
- Develop, expand, and keep up-to-date the media contacts database
- Craft news pitches for both global and country-specific outlets
- Proactively establish, cultivate and maintain relationships with the media to identify and execute pitch opportunities
- Plan in the organization of press events, including speaking, engagements/panels, press briefings, media tours, as applicable
- Assist in reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials
- Prepare media evaluation reports to monitor the effectiveness of public relations exercises
- Contribute engaging ideas to the social media team and online content team
- Other duties assigned as needed
* MyMusicTaste is looking for...
An enthusiastic and highly organized Press Manager to join our team on our mission to shape a new paradigm for how live events are organized. The Press Manager will be responsible for developing MyMusicTaste’s reputation in trade and mainstream media both locally (Korea) and globally, ensuring high visibility in preferred outlets. You will be the first point of contact on media issues and provide media support to the Board, leadership team, and other colleagues.
3. 자격요건 (Requirements)
- Bachelor's degree in public or media relations, journalism, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in PR, Communications, or related field
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional proficiency in Korean
- Strong media relations experience with the ability to think creatively and generate new story angles
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across time zones and platforms
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask
- Must be able to work in Seoul
- Proficiency in a third language is a strong plus
- Avid interest in music, knowledgeable about artists and genres, and have an overall interest in learning about the concert industry
4. 접수기간 및 방법 (How to apply)
- 접수기간: 채용 시 마감
- 이력서양식: 자유양식 영문 이력서 및 자기소개서 (Resume and cover letter in English)
* Your application will not be reviewed until we have received all the requested items above.
* 입사지원 서류에 허위사실이 발견될 경우, 채용확정 이후 라도 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다.