USA & LATAM Tour Manager
Business Development Division - US Office
- Comprehensive tour planning of domestic (Korean) artists’ overseas concerts
- Comprehensive tour planning of foreign (non-Korean) artists’ concerts
- In 50+ cities around the world:
a. Concert permit related communication (preparation of documents for government and related institutions)
b. Visa related communication with consulates, lawyers, etc.
c. Venue related communication with venue managers
d. Concert production related communication for stage production, venue rental, etc.
e. Hospitality management – flight, hotel, vehicle, restaurants, catering etc. reservation management
"MyMusicTaste US office is looking for an experienced USA & LATAM Tour Manager and for individuals who are looking to pursue a career in the global concert industry to connect artists with their fans around the world. We will provide a higher than standard industry salary/benefits, as well as the opportunity to travel with artists and collaborate with people of different cultures in the entertainment capitals of the world."
3. Qualifications & Skill sets
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Korean.
- Possesses strong verbal, written and numerical communication skills
- Experience in business communication
- Ability to reaffirm and resolve uncertain information/circumstances
- Detail-oriented, impeccable organization skills
- Ability to maintain smooth and strategic communication with overseas partners, overseas branches and other departments
- Ability to make rational decisions and take appropriate measures in unexpected situations and/or events
- Ability to make strategic business decisions based on P&L
Key Selection Criteria:
- Native English and fluency in Korea required.
-Must be able to legally authorized to work in the United States
- Experience in domestic/foreign artist concerts/tour planning
- Previously employed in an artist management agency/booking agency/concert production agency
- Experience in hotel, airline, travel agency, conference and VIP reception reservation
- Experience in maintaining and arranging VIP security
- Participation in multiple concerts/festivals
- User-oriented (commitment to service excellence)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work flexible hours when required (including weekends/public holidays)
- A music-lover who is positive, proactive and responsible
- Must be able to operate under extreme deadlines and within budget.
- Must be a resourceful, quick learner and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A positive attitude with a team player mentality
4. How to apply
- To apply, please submit your application via MyMusicTaste Recruit page
- Closing Date: Open until filled
- Supporting Documents:
1) Resume in English
2) Cover letter in English
3) Resume in Korean (optional)
4) Cover letter in Korean (optional)